Swiss Cougar Infrared Thermometer
R 815.00 incl VAT
These accurate, non-touch thermometers act as an ideal first line of defence for any workplace and will allow you to screen all staff and customers in a safe and convenient way. Measures temperatures between a range of between 32 – 43 degrees Celsius, with a maximum accuracy variance of 0.2 degrees Celsius.
- ABS & PCB 15 ( l ) x 10 ( w ) x 5 ( h )
- Measuring distance: 3 – 5cm.
- Measuring time: 1 second.
- Digital screen display.
- Automatic shutdown after 1 minute.
- Simple and practical to operate: one-button measurement; one-button conversion mode; one-button search.
- Light warning: green, yellow and red backlights indicate whether the body temperature is normal, low fever or high fever.
- Multi-group memory: Unit can store up to 50 sets of measurements for analysis and comparison.
- Requires 2 x AAA alkaline batteries (batteries not included)
As registration of this device with the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) is still pending, it cannot be sold as a medical device. This model is FDA accredited, and is sold within the USA as a medical device.
The Monarc Face shield.
R 65.00 includes VAT and delivery
- Custom-fit quality 400-micron clear PET material face shield.
- The trident clip adjusts circumference of rubber band for a perfect fit.
- Provide all-round comfort. Soft TPE rubber ensures no pressure points for comfort.
- Better safety with a 95% closure at the top.
- Hygienic: quickly detachable and easy to sanitise both shield and strap individually.
1L (R 65.00) 5L (R 178) includes VAT
A strong, fast-acting, non-toxic disinfectant that kills all known bacteria and viruses on contact.
Highly efficient, fast-acting disinfection
Destroys bacteria, viruses, and spores
100% harmless to humans and animals
Chemical free, pH balanced, and biodegradable
Certified NRCS & SABS tested
Eco-Lyte (NTL) is a colourless, transparent, and almost tasteless biocidal liquid with a neutral pH. It does not need to be rinsed off after application. It replaces toxic chemicals and sanitises ecologically.
All industries, corporate environments, retail outlets, and households benefit from using Eco-Lyte (NTL).
Here are some examples of how Eco-Lyte (NTL) can be used in various industries:
Food & Beverage: Sanitising surfaces, equipment, hands, and CIP systems. It can also be sprayed directly onto food to extend shelf life and to remove pesticides. Ideal for making packing ice.
Water: Purification of water, pipe sanitation, treatment for wastewater. Eliminates biofilm and kills algae.
Agriculture: Bacteria and fungus control treatment pre-and post-harvest for plants, grain, and soil. Used in greenhouse agriculture, nursery, horticulture, market gardening, viticulture, arboriculture, field crop, and pollination. Sanitising equipment, CIP systems, and storage facilities.
Livestock Farming: To promote a healthy environment, stimulate growth, and improve the well-being of animals. To provide poultry with sanitary protection that is biologically safe, effective, and ensures optimum yield while reducing the reliance on antibiotics. Massively reduces odours.
Public Sector: Disinfecting schools, kindergartens, retirement homes, public transport, rental vehicles, sports facilities, public toilets, etc. Used as a surface disinfectant, in misting tunnels, for fogging of rooms, change rooms, bathrooms, and more.
Health & Care Services: In hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, dental practices, vets, etc. Eco-Lyte can be used for water disinfection, fogging, hand, and instrument sanitation.
Hospitality: Disinfecting surfaces, floors, and walls. Also effective as a fogging agent in kitchens, pantries, fridges, restaurant seating areas, and hotel rooms. It can be used to make ice and it can be used in cooling systems to prevent legionella.