Clothing Terms and Conditions
- Artwork received in the correct format will not be charged for.
- Artwork not received in the correct format will attract a redrawing fee of R200 excluding VAT. This fee will accommodate 2 further changes to the layouts, where after any additional changes will be charged for at R100 excluding VAT per change.
- Branding cancelled after layouts have been generated will be charged for at R100 excluding VAT per layout completed.
General Terms and Conditions
- Once stock has been collected/delivered from/by Amrod, Amrod has no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours.
- Whilst every effort has been made to fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received BEFORE they get branded.
The Ramshackle Company cannot accept returns on incorrect items which ave already been branded regardless of whether it's The Ramshackle Company's fault or not.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check the stock that is returned and once we are satisfied that stock is fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- In the case of stock being sent by courier to regions outside of Johannesburg (i.e. Durban, Cape Town etc), clients have 72 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
- Once an order for memory sticks has been collected from us, we unfortunately cannot accept a return on it.
- We do not accept returns on discontinued and clearance items.
- We do not accept returns or changes to orders for items that need to be assembled – eg. PEN-730
- The ETA (estimated time of arrival) dates indicated for stock are updated regularly but due to unforeseen supplier, shipping or customs delays, these dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Day 1 of branding is the day after receipt of both artwork approval and payment (COD clients).
- Lead times exlude weekends, South-African public holidays and Amrod’s annual shutdown period.
- In the case of cheques deposited into one of our four bank accounts, stock will not be released until the funds have been cleared in our account.
- We do not accept cash for any orders since having cash on the premises is a security risk.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and Debit cards (We do not accept Amex and Diners).
- We encourage EFT’s and have facilities at our offices to make Internet payments.
- Stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received. We encourage you to pay into our matching bank account ensure that your order is cleared immediately.
- Payments from outside South Africa take between 4 and 7 working days to clear. Orders will only be released once payment has reflected.
- For orders that require branding, branding will only commence once stock and branding has been paid for in full.
- Please contact your Account Manager to confirm that we have received your proof of payment, once payment has been made.
- Amrod cannot be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
- Written orders (faxed or by email) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order to the value of R5000 or more has been emailed or faxed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee.
- All orders need to be paid for within 10 working days of invoice and if not paid within this time, will be cancelled with the relevant cancellation fees.
- Branding will not commence until full payment has been received for COD clients. Any orders not paid for within 10 working days will be deemed to have been cancelled, products will be put back to stock and a 15% handling charge will be levied where the invoice value is R5000 or more.
- In the case of cancelled orders where layouts have been done, a layout fee of R100 excluding VAT per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not, unless the branding deadline has been indicated to your Account Manager upon placement of order.
- For customers who are on account, no cancellation of orders will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
- Orders of clients on payment terms may not be cancelled after sitting on our shelves for 10 working days.
- Collected stock may not be returned, unless approved in writing by Management within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from The Ramshackle Company. Orders returned without accompanying written consent and corresponding invoice will not be accepted by our returns department.
- Once stock of an item that is on special or discontinued has been collected no returns will be accepted, unless said stock is faulty.
- Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed.
We thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact your Account Manager in this regard.
- Durban deliveries require 24 hours from the time of dispatch to arrive at the branch (excluding weekends).
- Cape Town deliveries require 48 hours from the time of dispatch to arrive at the branch (excluding weekends).
- Port Elizabeth deliveries require 48 hours from the time of dispatch to arrive at the branch (excluding weekends).
- Bloemfontein deliveries require 24 hours from the time of dispatch to arrive at the branch (excluding weekends).
- Namibia deliveries require 48 hours from the time of dispatch to arrive at the branch (excluding weekends).
- Botswana deliveries require 48 hours from the time of dispatch to arrive at the branch (excluding weekends).
- Deliveries to Namibia and Botswana are only done for clients residing in these areas. Please contact your Account Manager for more detailed information about deliveries to Namibia and Botswana as they have different VAT implications.
- Should you require a guaranteed delivery date, please arrange for your courier to collect the order from Johannesburg. We will not be held responsible should the above delivery times not be met, whether through the fault of The Ramshackle Company or the courier company.
- Deliveries can be booked to destinations within South Africa only.
- Orders will only be dispatched for delivery once all invoices booked on the same delivery are ready for collection. If there are branded orders on the invoices booked for the same all job cards on the invoices must be ready for collection before the order is dispatched for delivery. The lead time for unbranded orders is approximately 4 hours. Lead times for branded orders must be checked with your account manager.
- COD clients: branded orders that include delivery on the invoice will only proceed once the invoice is paid in full (including the delivery cost) and all job cards are approved.
- Should you require a guaranteed delivery date, please book your delivery accordingly, bearing in mind the total lead-time for the invoice/s you are couriering. We will not be held responsible should the above delivery times not be met, whether through the fault of Amrod or the delivery service.
- Delivery lead-times are dependent on consignment weight, service selected and destination.
- As power banks contain lithium batteries they cannot be overnighted to areas where the overnight service requires that goods be airfreighted.
- Branding lead-times exclude delivery lead-times.
- Delivery cannot be cancelled once the order/s are on a collection shelf.
UNBRANDED BULK ORDERS:
- Unbranded bulk orders will be dispatched the day after both the payment has been received and the branch selection has been updated. If however your order is ready earlier, we will do our utmost to get it onto that days truck.
- If you place your order online, you can do so until 23h00 and your order will be dispatched the following day (provided payment is made and the branch delivery selection has been updated by 11h00 the following day).
- Branded orders that are due to be completed at 16h30 will be dispatched to the relevant branches on the same day (provided that the branch delivery selection has been updated before 15h00 on that day).